Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way Ball' Comes To London
The Mother Monster arrives in London to bring her huge world tour to all of the Little Monsters in the UK over a string of nationwide dates.
1. Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way Ball' World Tour Arrives In London
The 'Marry The Night' star wears a variety of unique and eye-catching outfits on her latest tour, including this look that sees her dressed up like New York's Statue Of Liberty. Picture: Splash
2. Lady Gaga Thrills Her UK Fans With A Spectacle Filled Live Show
After taking her latest tour tour across Asia, Australia and much of Europe, Lady Gaga finally arrived in the UK capital this month to show her British fans what they've been missing out on. Picture: WENN
3. Lady Gaga Performs Songs From Her Album 'Born This Way' To Thousands At Twickenham
The 'You & I' singer led her Little Monsters in attendance at Twickenham in London through all of her biggest hits including 'Just Dance', 'Bad Romance' and 'Telephone'. Picture: WENN
4. Lady Gaga Wears A Kimono Will Serenading Her Fans From A Balcony
The multicoloured kimono was just one of a number of unique outfits work by Lady Gaga over the course of the two hour long concert show. Picture: WENN
5. Lady Gaga Wears Revealing Wedding Style Dress While Celebrating UK Arrival
The 'Fame Monster' star celebrated her successful UK tour launch at London's The Arts Club while decked out in a bridal style white dress and matching tiara. Picture:Goff
6. Lady Gaga Wears A Princess Style Dress While Enjoying London Night Out After Concert
The 'Born This Way' star wore a golden tiara and white flowing dress during another appearance in London after her arrival for her world tour.
7. Lady Gaga Wraps Up In Orange Dress While Sight Seeing In The UK Capital
Lady Gaga was pictured leaving her hotel after arriving in London for several 'Born This Way Ball' concerts while wearing a heavy orange dress, black gloves, black handbag and a unique black neck wrap.
8. Lady Gaga Leaves Her Hotel Wearing Colourful Head Piece
The 'Bad Romance' singer showed off a multicoloured feathered hat alongside a long grey long-sleeved dress while leaving the Dorchester Hotel in London after her two consecutive concerts at Twickenham over the weekend,