Lonely Together (Jaded Remix) Avicii feat. Rita Ora
Capital FM counts down the most stylish men in pop, featuring Bruno Mars, Harry Styles and Labrinth. Find out who is at number one...
10. One always dressed to impress is 'It 'Girl' star Jason Derulo. His stage attire often consists of a flamboyant jacket over the top of a simple vest and no one wears a black tank top better. Even with the recent addition of a neck brace, Jason manages to make it look cool.
9. Bruno is always pictured looking smart and sophisticated. The 'It Will Rain' star will often don one of his smartest suits or kick back in a stylish flannel shirt. Rarely he will be seen without his sunglasses and trilby hat, Bruno certainly keeps himself at the height of fashion leagues.
8. Not content with simply looking smart and stylish, Kanye has even launched his own range of female fashion attire called DW last Octover. The rapper has also worked with Nike and Louis Vitton and plans to return to Parish fashion week in March.
7. Mr trilby hat himself, Olly Murs has managed to always keep himself looking stylish and well polished. Even during his recent 'Dance With Me Tonight' music video he makes looking get locked up fashionable and impressed Miss Piggy from The Muppets with his cool charisma when he performed on the recent series of The X Factor.
6. He's one of the most consistently well dressed males on the planet and has also founded his own California based clothing line called William Rast. He has been a style icon for years with brands and companies alike wanting to get his face on their products.
5. The Black Eyed Peas star and super producer Will.i.am is rarely seen dressed down. He is a frontrunner on the fashion scene with his own design collections and will always be seen looking his best at award ceremonies and during his music videos.
4. He may still in his teens but One Direction star Harry Styles is one of the most stylish men in pop right now. His trademark hair style has been mimicked throughout the country and won him thousands of adoring female fans. He will often take to the stage in a stylish suit jacket and never has a stitch out of place.
3. 'Pass Out' rapper is immacuately well presented at all times. Even if he is kicking back in a simple t-shirt and jeans, Tinie is always looking his best and also recently started his own 'Disturbing' fashion line.
2. With a quiff that would rival Elvis Presley himself, One Direction star Zayn Malik is always pictured looking polished and striking. The 'What Makes You Beautiful' singer is certainly one of pop's current style icons.
1. There certainly seems to be no one who can compete with Labrinth when it comes to style. As you can see from this picture, the 'Earthquake' star is as smooth as George Clooney and as cool as Brad Pitt at all times. There is no one who can wear a blazer as well as the London artist and will always take it up to ten on the style Richter scale.