Kelly Rowland Working With Pharrell Williams On New Solo Album
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer also says she is in talks with Timbaland for her next record.
Kelly Rowland has confirmed plans to record with Pharrell Williams on her brand new studio album.
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer is currently back working on her fifth solo album this year, and says she and 'Happy' singer Pharrell have something special planned for the record.
"Pharrell is on board," Kelly revealed to Billboard this week. "We already talked about it.
"I'd love for Timbaland to be on board, we've had discussions as well," she also teased. "I want to try some new talent as well, there's so much new talent.
"I'm at the very, very beginning stages of the record," Kelly explained. "We're at the point now cohere we are all talking, we're all excited."
Kelly Rowland released her fourth album 'Talk A Good Game' last year, which featured singles including 'Dirty Laundry' and 'Kisses Down Low'.
You may also like:
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories