Kelly Rowland Working With Pharrell Williams On New Solo Album
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer also says she is in talks with Timbaland for her next record.
Kelly Rowland has confirmed plans to record with Pharrell Williams on her brand new studio album.
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer is currently back working on her fifth solo album this year, and says she and 'Happy' singer Pharrell have something special planned for the record.
"Pharrell is on board," Kelly revealed to Billboard this week. "We already talked about it.
"I'd love for Timbaland to be on board, we've had discussions as well," she also teased. "I want to try some new talent as well, there's so much new talent.
"I'm at the very, very beginning stages of the record," Kelly explained. "We're at the point now cohere we are all talking, we're all excited."
Kelly Rowland released her fourth album 'Talk A Good Game' last year, which featured singles including 'Dirty Laundry' and 'Kisses Down Low'.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wiz Khalifa And A$AP Rocky Are Heading On A UK Tour Together - Buy Tickets Now!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- New Tour Alert! Jess Glynne's Hitting The Road This Autumn With New 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets
- Jason Derulo's New 2016 UK Tour Dates Announced - Get Your Tickets Here!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist