Kelly Rowland Working With Pharrell Williams On New Solo Album
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer also says she is in talks with Timbaland for her next record.
Kelly Rowland has confirmed plans to record with Pharrell Williams on her brand new studio album.
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer is currently back working on her fifth solo album this year, and says she and 'Happy' singer Pharrell have something special planned for the record.
"Pharrell is on board," Kelly revealed to Billboard this week. "We already talked about it.
"I'd love for Timbaland to be on board, we've had discussions as well," she also teased. "I want to try some new talent as well, there's so much new talent.
"I'm at the very, very beginning stages of the record," Kelly explained. "We're at the point now cohere we are all talking, we're all excited."
Kelly Rowland released her fourth album 'Talk A Good Game' last year, which featured singles including 'Dirty Laundry' and 'Kisses Down Low'.
You may also like:
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015