Kelly Rowland Working With Pharrell Williams On New Solo Album
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer also says she is in talks with Timbaland for her next record.
Kelly Rowland has confirmed plans to record with Pharrell Williams on her brand new studio album.
The 'Dirty Laundry' singer is currently back working on her fifth solo album this year, and says she and 'Happy' singer Pharrell have something special planned for the record.
"Pharrell is on board," Kelly revealed to Billboard this week. "We already talked about it.
"I'd love for Timbaland to be on board, we've had discussions as well," she also teased. "I want to try some new talent as well, there's so much new talent.
"I'm at the very, very beginning stages of the record," Kelly explained. "We're at the point now cohere we are all talking, we're all excited."
Kelly Rowland released her fourth album 'Talk A Good Game' last year, which featured singles including 'Dirty Laundry' and 'Kisses Down Low'.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!
- iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014: The Script, Rudimental And Clean Bandit Confirmed!
- Beyonce Becomes Nancy Sinatra… In The NEW 'On The Run' Movie Trailer
- Example Confirms He's Heading Out On A UK Tour!
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- The Vamps Announce Debut UK 2014 Tour And Support Acts - Tickets
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates