Katy Perry "Focused" On New 'Prismatic' 2014 Tour In Wake Of John Mayer Split
The 'Firework' star is said to be doing well as she prepares to kick off her new tour next month.
Katy Perry is said to be doing "really good" and is "focused" in preparing for her new 'Prismatic' world tour in the wake or her split from John Mayer.
The 'Dark Horse' star and 'Your Body Is A Wonderland' singer John are believed to have ended their romance almost two months ago, after dating for much of 2013, but fresh reports claim Katy is doing surprising well in the wake of the break-up.
"[She's] doing really good," a source close to the 'Unconditionally' star told E! News this week. "She is in great spirits.
"Katy is focused on her tour right now," they explained. "She is not allowing anything to distract her from it."
> Katy Perry Announces New Single 'Birthday'.
The US star kicks off her brand new tour, in support of her 2013 album 'Prism', next month with a first leg across the UK and Ireland.
Katy Perry begins the 'Prismatic' 2014 world tour on 8th May in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
You may also like:
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015
- The X Factor Live Tour 2015 Dates On Sale Now!
- Usher's ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show