Katy Perry Opens Up On Love Life And Declares: "I Don't Stay Single For Long!"
The 'Roar' star also opens up on the healing process she endured after her split from Russell Brand.
Katy Perry has opened up on her love life and admits she doesn't "stay single for long", while also commenting on the end of her marriage to Russell Brand three years ago.
The 'Birthday' singer said she is much stronger since the end of that relationship, while also opening up on her views about sex and her romantic attachments.
"It feels like a hundred lifetimes ago, so it's like digging up an old grave," Katy told Cosmopolitan, of her marriage to comedian Russell Brand. "A lot of therapy has happened and a lot of understanding and growth.
"Sometimes you have to go through all this s**t to get your grips on life and figure out what the next boundaries in your love life are going to be," she explained. "You have to go through the mud in order to find that peaceful place. In the long run, it was necessary for me to have more of a teammate."
Katy then went on to open up about what's next for her, after her recent split from fellow singer John Mayer.
"I don't stay single for long," Katy added. "I'm not like Professor Higgins with my sex life. I'm not super strict. For one, the most important thing about sex is connection."
You may also like...
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015