Katy Perry Opens Up On Love Life And Declares: "I Don't Stay Single For Long!"
The 'Roar' star also opens up on the healing process she endured after her split from Russell Brand.
Katy Perry has opened up on her love life and admits she doesn't "stay single for long", while also commenting on the end of her marriage to Russell Brand three years ago.
The 'Birthday' singer said she is much stronger since the end of that relationship, while also opening up on her views about sex and her romantic attachments.
"It feels like a hundred lifetimes ago, so it's like digging up an old grave," Katy told Cosmopolitan, of her marriage to comedian Russell Brand. "A lot of therapy has happened and a lot of understanding and growth.
"Sometimes you have to go through all this s**t to get your grips on life and figure out what the next boundaries in your love life are going to be," she explained. "You have to go through the mud in order to find that peaceful place. In the long run, it was necessary for me to have more of a teammate."
Katy then went on to open up about what's next for her, after her recent split from fellow singer John Mayer.
"I don't stay single for long," Katy added. "I'm not like Professor Higgins with my sex life. I'm not super strict. For one, the most important thing about sex is connection."
You may also like...
Today's Hot Searches
- watch jingle bell ball videos
- free song downloads
- Taylor Swift Jingle Bell Ball
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015
- win one direction tour tickets
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- christmas number 1 2014
- new songs december
- best pop songs 2014
- sexy music videos 2014
- 5sos jingle bell ball
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- New Tour Alert! Iggy Azalea Reveals Her 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- One Direction Add New Dates To 2015 'On The Road Again' UK Tour - WIN TICKETS!
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Olly Murs Adds New Dates To His 2015 UK Tour
- Get Tickets To See Taylor Swift At British Summertime Hyde Park 2015
- Ed Sheeran Adds A THIRD Date At Wembley Stadium On His 2015 ‘X’ World Tour!
- Get The Dance Moves Ready! Kiesza Announces Six-Date UK Tour For March 2015