Katy Perry Opens Up On Love Life And Declares: "I Don't Stay Single For Long!"
The 'Roar' star also opens up on the healing process she endured after her split from Russell Brand.
Katy Perry has opened up on her love life and admits she doesn't "stay single for long", while also commenting on the end of her marriage to Russell Brand three years ago.
The 'Birthday' singer said she is much stronger since the end of that relationship, while also opening up on her views about sex and her romantic attachments.
"It feels like a hundred lifetimes ago, so it's like digging up an old grave," Katy told Cosmopolitan, of her marriage to comedian Russell Brand. "A lot of therapy has happened and a lot of understanding and growth.
"Sometimes you have to go through all this s**t to get your grips on life and figure out what the next boundaries in your love life are going to be," she explained. "You have to go through the mud in order to find that peaceful place. In the long run, it was necessary for me to have more of a teammate."
Katy then went on to open up about what's next for her, after her recent split from fellow singer John Mayer.
"I don't stay single for long," Katy added. "I'm not like Professor Higgins with my sex life. I'm not super strict. For one, the most important thing about sex is connection."
You may also like...
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
- jingle bell ball lineup
- rihanna new songs
- band aid 30 listen
- stream one direction album four
- ed sheeran uk tour
- harry styles taylor swift back together
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- take that uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- american music awards 2014 winners list
- amas winners 2014
- watch american music award videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- The Vamps Reveal New Date On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015
- Olly Murs Adds New Dates To His 2015 UK Tour
- Ariana Grande Announces 2015 UK 'Honeymoon Tour' Dates
- Get Your Tickets For Jessie J's New 2015 UK Tour Dates Now!
- Ed Sheeran Confirms He Will Be Headlining Wembley Stadium On His 2015 ‘X’ World Tour!
- EXCLUSIVE: Take That Promise A "Really Special" Show On New UK Tour
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!