Katy Perry Gets Her First Taste Of English Grub
The 'California Gurls' singer fuels up for her UK tour with Yorkshire pudding and meat pies.
Since arriving in the UK to kick off her 'California Dreams' tour at London's O2 Arena, Katy Perry has tucked into some traditional English food.
And after she'd had her first taste of a British roast, Katy tweeted her fans to give the traditional fare the thumbs up: "FINALLY! Beloved ENGLAND! First thing I did was stuff my gob w/some Yorkshire puddings & meat pies from Silversmiths Sheffield. Ah bless."
Today's Hot Searches
- jingle bell ball lineup
- rihanna new songs
- band aid 30 listen
- stream one direction album four
- ed sheeran uk tour
- harry styles taylor swift back together
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- take that uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- american music awards 2014 winners list
- amas winners 2014
- watch american music award videos