Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
Engaged couple Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan make up the American pop duo who are best known for their song 'Brokenhearted' and their various YouTube covers.
Did you know?
- Amy and Nick met while studying at Berklee College of Music in Boston.
- They released their first album 'Inside Out' in May 2010.
- The pair were signed to Sony's 'Epic Records' label in 2011.
- They've posted a host of covers on YouTube, including tracks from Chris Brown, Tinie Tempah and Adele.
- Their YouTube videos have had over 217 million views.
The 'Can't Say No' star's latest single is out this weekend ready for this week's chart show.
Today's Hot Searches
- win jingle bell ball tickets
- new music videos
- celebrity snapchat usernames
- adele uk tour dates 2016
- adele new album 25
- sam smith boyfriend
- sexy music videos
- jingle bell ball line-up
- one direction new album
- zayn malik solo album
- little mix uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- new album releases
- viral videos