Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Planning To Have Second Baby After Wedding?
The celebrity couple are allegedly hoping to have another child straight after they wed.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are reportedly planning to expand their family after getting married this year.
The couple are rumoured to be wanting to have another baby very soon, with some reports suggesting Kim wants to fall pregnant on the couple's honeymoon.
"She wants to get pregnant right after the wedding," a source told Us Weekly. "She wants her kids to be close in age.
The couple got engaged last year and are widely rumoured to be planning to wed later this month out in Paris, France, though recent rumours have suggested a secret wedding could happen even sooner.
Kim and Kanye welcomed daughter North West last year, who turns one years old in June.
Kanye West is also currently working on music for a brand new studio record the follow-up to 2013 album 'Yeezus'.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories