Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Spark Baby Rumours After Visiting Birthing Coach?
The 'Take Back The Night' star allegedly visited pregnancy advice guru Latham Thomas with his wife.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have sparked fresh rumours they are planning to start a family soon after reportedly visiting a birthing guru this week.
Latham Thomas, who runs pregnancy advice website Mama Glow, tweeted to say she had been talking "for hours" with the couple about their options for having children.
"Highlight of my night - speaking about natural birth, home birth & doulas with Justin Timberlake @JTimberlake & @JessicaBiel," she tweeted on Thursday evening (6th March).
@princesstimby81 we know she isn't pregnant! She's a supporter of natural birth, doulas, and midwives. We talked about it for hours.— Latham Thomas (@GlowMaven) March 6, 2014
"We know she isn't pregnant!" the birthing guru later added. "She's a support of natural birth, doulas and midwives. We talked about it for hours."
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake married in October 2012 and have faced constant rumours about them having children.
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories