Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Spark Baby Rumours After Visiting Birthing Coach?
The 'Take Back The Night' star allegedly visited pregnancy advice guru Latham Thomas with his wife.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have sparked fresh rumours they are planning to start a family soon after reportedly visiting a birthing guru this week.
Latham Thomas, who runs pregnancy advice website Mama Glow, tweeted to say she had been talking "for hours" with the couple about their options for having children.
"Highlight of my night - speaking about natural birth, home birth & doulas with Justin Timberlake @JTimberlake & @JessicaBiel," she tweeted on Thursday evening (6th March).
@princesstimby81 we know she isn't pregnant! She's a supporter of natural birth, doulas, and midwives. We talked about it for hours.— Latham Thomas (@GlowMaven) March 6, 2014
"We know she isn't pregnant!" the birthing guru later added. "She's a support of natural birth, doulas and midwives. We talked about it for hours."
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake married in October 2012 and have faced constant rumours about them having children.
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!