Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Spark Baby Rumours After Visiting Birthing Coach?
The 'Take Back The Night' star allegedly visited pregnancy advice guru Latham Thomas with his wife.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have sparked fresh rumours they are planning to start a family soon after reportedly visiting a birthing guru this week.
Latham Thomas, who runs pregnancy advice website Mama Glow, tweeted to say she had been talking "for hours" with the couple about their options for having children.
"Highlight of my night - speaking about natural birth, home birth & doulas with Justin Timberlake @JTimberlake & @JessicaBiel," she tweeted on Thursday evening (6th March).
@princesstimby81 we know she isn't pregnant! She's a supporter of natural birth, doulas, and midwives. We talked about it for hours.— Latham Thomas (@GlowMaven) March 6, 2014
"We know she isn't pregnant!" the birthing guru later added. "She's a support of natural birth, doulas and midwives. We talked about it for hours."
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake married in October 2012 and have faced constant rumours about them having children.
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015