Closer The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey Download 'Closer' on iTunes
Justin Bieber came to his mum's rescue at the weekend after her hair caught fire at a concert in Germany.
The incident happened after the teen superstar brought a cake onstage for Pattie Mallette, who was celebrating her birthday.
Unfortunately as she leaned over to blow out the candles her hair caught the flames during the gig in Berlin.
'[S]ick show in Berlin…brought @studiomama on stage 2 sing her happy bday but she lit her hair on fire with the candles, lol,' Justin tweeted. 'i saved her (sic).'
Pattie also took to Twitter to thank the star for the cake and his hero antics.
The proud mum wrote: 'Thank you all for your b-day wishes!! All I want is your prayers!! Thank u @justinbieber for the cake (& embarrassing me on stage lol). Xo (sic).'