Crybaby Paloma Faith Download 'Crybaby' on iTunes
Check out our rundown of the most stylish and fashion-conscious women in the world of pop, including Jessie J, Cheryl Cole and Rihanna.
10. The Florence & The Machine front woman is known as much for her voice as she is for her flowing red locks and sense of style. The 'Shake It Out' singer often sports vintage style clothing or long intricately-detailed dresses when taking to the stage.
9. As well as changing her hair colour as often as the wind changes, Katy is also renowned for her brightly coloured stage attire. The 'Last Friday Night' singer showed off a myriad of candy-coloured outfits during her recently finished 'California Dreams' world tour.
8. Never one to miss a photo opportunity, Nicki Minaj's vast array of gravity-defying wigs and outfits have quickly seen the 'Super Bass' rapper admired as much for her fashion sense as she is for her skills on the mic.
7. The 'All About Tonight' singer tends to look great in whatever she wears but 21 year-old Pixie is most often seen sporting a seemingly never-ending array of dainty dresses and high heels. And we wouldn't have it any other way.
6. The Saturdays' very own blonde bombshell Mollie King knows how to rock a pair of hot pants just as well as an eloquent frock and, along with her 'All Fired Up' bandmates, always manages to look the part.
5. The '3 Words' singer has always been known for leading the pack when it comes to fashion, especially after striking out on her own from Girls Aloud as a solo singer and judging on The X Factor UK for several years. This doesn't look likely to change with Cheryl's third album expected out later this year.
4. Rihanna was an obvious choice for this list and the 'We Found Love' singer has certainly earned her place. RiRi recently underscored her status as one of the most fashionable females in the industry by heading a new Armani campaign for her own range of underwear and jeans.
3. The Mother Monster has caused non-stop controversy with her fashion choices since bursting onto the pop scene with 'The Fame' back in 2008. From donning a dress covered in miniature Kermit the Frogs to stepping out in the infamous meat dress, Lady Gaga never fails to turn heads with her unpredictable wardrobe.
2. We couldn't count down the most stylish women in music without giving the 'Countdown' singer a mention. Since Destiny's Child hit the airwaves back in 1998 Beyonce has been inspiring fashion and even boasts her own contemporary clothing line House of Deréon.
1. After only a year on the music scene Jessie J has already made a name for herself as one of the most stylish (and outrageous) pop stars around. From her undeniable love of outlandish wigs to a penchant for brightly coloured catsuits, the 'Domino' singer is definitely setting the bar for fashion in pop.