Jessie J Posts Emotional Twitter Message About Being "Real" And "Growing" As A Person
The 'Thunder' singer says she always tries to grow and learn after being criticised.
Jessie J has posted an emotional message on Twitter urging fans not to listen to people being mean to them but to "grow" by appreciating constructive criticism.
The 'Domino' star says she is "always real" with herself and makes sure she stops herself becoming "big-headed" or "bitter" when people tell her how they really feel.
"I am always real with myself," Jessie tweeted last night (2nd March). "Even if it may bruise my pride a little.
"I admit when I am not giving my best at anything, from work, image, family, love, friendships, performance, fitness, diet, vocals," she continued. "I can always be a better person and push myself more. All round. Always!
"When I stop being real with myself is when I step into the danger zone of becoming big-headed or bitter when other people are real with me.
"Or feeling hurt and mistaking constructive criticism with someone being mean. There IS A DIFFERENCE," she added. "So I am always honest with me."
Jessie J went on to to urge her fans to take constructive criticism from other people but never let it stop them from growing.
"I sometimes agree with people when their words may not always be positive towards me," Jessie explained. "But I will never know whether something is right or wrong until I do it!
"Listen BUT only when those words are constructive and come from a caring and loving place," she added. "I listen and try to grow and learn from what people say."
Jessie J has yet to reveal the title of her next single from 'Alive', after denying she will launch 'Magnetic' as the next release.
Today's Hot Searches
- watch jingle bell ball videos
- free song downloads
- Taylor Swift Jingle Bell Ball
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015
- win one direction tour tickets
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- take that uk tour dates
- christmas number 1 2014
- new songs december
- best pop songs 2014
- sexy music videos 2014
- 5sos jingle bell ball
Jessie J - 'Stay With Me' (Capital Live Session)
Jessie J - Stay With Me (Capital Live Session)
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- New Tour Alert! Iggy Azalea Reveals Her 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- One Direction Add New Dates To 2015 'On The Road Again' UK Tour - WIN TICKETS!
- Take That's NEW 2015 UK Arena Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!
- Olly Murs Adds New Dates To His 2015 UK Tour
- Get Tickets To See Taylor Swift At British Summertime Hyde Park 2015
- Ed Sheeran Adds A THIRD Date At Wembley Stadium On His 2015 ‘X’ World Tour!
- Get The Dance Moves Ready! Kiesza Announces Six-Date UK Tour For March 2015