Jessie J Posts Emotional Twitter Message About Being "Real" And "Growing" As A Person
The 'Thunder' singer says she always tries to grow and learn after being criticised.
Jessie J has posted an emotional message on Twitter urging fans not to listen to people being mean to them but to "grow" by appreciating constructive criticism.
The 'Domino' star says she is "always real" with herself and makes sure she stops herself becoming "big-headed" or "bitter" when people tell her how they really feel.
"I am always real with myself," Jessie tweeted last night (2nd March). "Even if it may bruise my pride a little.
"I admit when I am not giving my best at anything, from work, image, family, love, friendships, performance, fitness, diet, vocals," she continued. "I can always be a better person and push myself more. All round. Always!
"When I stop being real with myself is when I step into the danger zone of becoming big-headed or bitter when other people are real with me.
"Or feeling hurt and mistaking constructive criticism with someone being mean. There IS A DIFFERENCE," she added. "So I am always honest with me."
Jessie J went on to to urge her fans to take constructive criticism from other people but never let it stop them from growing.
"I sometimes agree with people when their words may not always be positive towards me," Jessie explained. "But I will never know whether something is right or wrong until I do it!
"Listen BUT only when those words are constructive and come from a caring and loving place," she added. "I listen and try to grow and learn from what people say."
Jessie J has yet to reveal the title of her next single from 'Alive', after denying she will launch 'Magnetic' as the next release.
Live Top 10
1 Justin Bieber Love Yourself
4 Grace You Don't Own Me (feat. G-Eazy)
8 Adele Hello
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rihanna's Ready For World Domination With Her 2016 ANTI Tour
- Coldplay Just Announced Their 'A Head Full Of Dreams' 2016 Tour Dates! #ExcitedMuch
- Carly Rae Jepsen Is Heading Back To The UK For One Night Only!
- Justin Bieber’s Just Announced His ‘Purpose’ World Tour Dates 2016 – The Boy Is Back!
- BREAKING: Coldplay Just Added Themselves To Capital's Jingle Bell Ball With Coca-Cola Line-Up
- The Vamps' 2016 ‘Wake Up’ UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets To The Boys’ New Live Shows
- Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball Just Got Even BIGGER - JUSTIN BIEBER Is Coming To The Ball!
Today's Hot Searches
- win jingle bell ball tickets
- new music videos
- celebrity snapchat usernames
- adele uk tour dates 2016
- adele new album 25
- sam smith boyfriend
- sexy music videos
- jingle bell ball line-up
- one direction new album
- zayn malik solo album
- little mix uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- new album releases
- viral videos