Jessie J Posts Emotional Twitter Message About Being "Real" And "Growing" As A Person
The 'Thunder' singer says she always tries to grow and learn after being criticised.
Jessie J has posted an emotional message on Twitter urging fans not to listen to people being mean to them but to "grow" by appreciating constructive criticism.
The 'Domino' star says she is "always real" with herself and makes sure she stops herself becoming "big-headed" or "bitter" when people tell her how they really feel.
"I am always real with myself," Jessie tweeted last night (2nd March). "Even if it may bruise my pride a little.
"I admit when I am not giving my best at anything, from work, image, family, love, friendships, performance, fitness, diet, vocals," she continued. "I can always be a better person and push myself more. All round. Always!
"When I stop being real with myself is when I step into the danger zone of becoming big-headed or bitter when other people are real with me.
"Or feeling hurt and mistaking constructive criticism with someone being mean. There IS A DIFFERENCE," she added. "So I am always honest with me."
Jessie J went on to to urge her fans to take constructive criticism from other people but never let it stop them from growing.
"I sometimes agree with people when their words may not always be positive towards me," Jessie explained. "But I will never know whether something is right or wrong until I do it!
"Listen BUT only when those words are constructive and come from a caring and loving place," she added. "I listen and try to grow and learn from what people say."
Jessie J has yet to reveal the title of her next single from 'Alive', after denying she will launch 'Magnetic' as the next release.
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards winners list 2015
- calvin harris topless
- free music downloads
- madonna falling off stage brits
- celebrities without make-up
- brits red carpet outfits
- watch brits performance videos
- rihanna new songs
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when is the Summertime Ball
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- free itunes songs
- brit award tickets
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' World Tour Dates
- Nick Jonas Teases What To Expect From Iggy Azalea's 'The Great Escape' 2015 Tour Dates
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015
- Oscars 2015 Performers List: Adam Levine's Ready To Show Off His Skills!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Mary J Blige Joins Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Taylor Swift Reveals That Haim Will Be Supporting Her On Her ‘1989’ UK And World Tour
- Usher's ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates Are On Sale NOW!