Jessie J compares fame to 'Big Brother'
Jessie J has compared being a pop star to being in 'Big Brother'.
She told The Daily Star : 'Being a pop star is like being in Big Brother.
'I'd be a liar if I said I didn't cry every now and again and get scared.
'I'm 22 and the amount of expectation on me at the moment is mega. I'm so tired and I think, 'can I even do this?'
She also added that she doesn't take her success for granted.
'I know a lot of people who are really talented that don't get any attention, so I'm not going to take it for granted. But I'm also not going to apologies.
'I have worked my butt off for six years. I actually got a bit tearful thinking about it the other day. I've done a hell of a lot, and been rejected a lot.
'I have to embrace this time, no matter mad it gets. Your journey is way more important than your destination.'
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees