Jay-Z Makes Surprise Appearance At Coachella Festival During Nas Set
*Warning, this performance features strong language which may cause offence*
Jay-Z and Nas joined forces on stage this weekend for a surprise performance at Coachella Festival.
During a weekend full of surprise performances and appearances, the rappers decided they would try and top them all.
They performed the tracks 'Dead Presidents II' and 'Where I'm From' - sending the crowd into a frenzy.
The festival is known to throw up a surprise or two, most notably in 2012 when Snoop Dogg and Dr.Dre used a hologram of deceased rapper Tupac Shakur during their set.
This past weekend also featured a surprise appearance from Beyonce, who joined sister Solange on stage.
Justin Bieber also turned up to act as hype man for Chance The Rapper and perform 'Confident'.
You may also like...
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Iggy Azalea Explains Decision To Postpone 'Great Escape Tour’ Dates: "I'm A Psychopath"
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015