Jason Derulo Has "No Limits" On Third Album: "It's All About The Music!"
The 'In My Head' singer says he hasn't set himself any deadlines or limits for his third record.
Jason Derulo says he feels "amazing" after starting work on his third studio album this month.
The 'It Girl' singer was forced to cancel his 'Future History' world tour back in January after suffering a serious neck injury, but is now said to be on the mend and is back in the recording studio.
"It feels amazing to be working on my third album!" Jason Derulo tweeted earlier today (16th April). "No limits! No Pressures! No Deadlines! It's All about the music!"
Jason Derulo has promised fans he will return before the end of 2012 with new music and a brand new tour.
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees