9 'Fancy' Outfits Iggy Azalea Could Wear To The #CapitalSTB
Iggy is not one to shy away from the limelight when it comes to fashion. Here are 9 outfits the ever-sexy 'Bounce' star could wear to the Summertime Ball this weekend.
1. She sported a VERY risky black dress at the MTV EMA's 2014.
Iggy nearly suffered a wardrobe malfunction in this VERY revealing Dilek Hanif cut out black dress. With huge slits up both sides the dress caused a real stir on social media and proved a huge talking point of the night!
2. Iggy flaunts her curves in this silk skin-tight jumpsuit.
It doesn't really get sexier than this does it? The 'Change Your Life' singer showcased her enviable curves as she took to the stage at G-A-Y. Picture: PA/Getty
3. We can still see your bra Iggy!
Although she is wearing a top (if that's what you can call it!), Iggy's entire body is still on show in this tiny black ensemble. We're certainly not complaining... are you? Picture: PA/Getty
4. You definitely can't miss Iggy in this eye-catching colourful number.
In true Iggy style there is plenty of flesh on show in this skimpy neon two piece. Luckily the zips on either side of her hot pants stayed intact otherwise there could have been a VERY embarrassing wardrobe malfunction taking place! Picture: PA/Getty
5. Iggy takes the term 'flashing the flesh' to a WHOLE new level!
In these high waisted shorts and cut out bra top, Iggy's flawless figure was on full display. If you've got it, there's only one thing to do.. FLAUNT IT! Picture: PA/Getty
6. WOW! Iggy looked incredible when she graced the red carpet at the 2014 BRIT Awards.
The Australian oozes femininity in this floor length skin tight red Elie Saa gown. Although more covered up than usual she definitely proves that is possible to be feminine yet sexy at the same time. Picture: PA/Getty
7. All eyes were on Iggy, quite literally!
She's got her trademark skimpy shorts and crop top back on here! We're loving the cheeky sketched eyed on her bottom! #meowww Picture: PA/Getty
8. Iggy turned heads in this provocative gold see-through Emilio Pucci gown!
She may have missed out on the 'Artist To Watch' award, but she definitely won the award for most eye-catching gown! Picture: PA/Getty
9. Iggy has a Cruella de Vil moment!
Iggy Azalea arrived on the red carpet dressed as Cruella de Vil with at the VEVO Halloween Concert. We never thought we would find Cruella sexy, but somehow Iggy has managed to make this look work. Lets also take note of the accessory in the form of a dalmatian!