10 Unapologetically REAL And Controversial Tweets From Iggy Azalea
13 August 2015, 12:28
After leaving an uncontrollably empty hole in our lives by taking a hiatus from Twitter, Iggy Azalea has certainly proved she's back in a BIG way with some of these slaying tweets.
Straight up, Iggy Azalea is NOT afraid of throwing her hat in to the ring when it comes to a Twitter feud - and after a short break from the dramz that is the Twittersphere, Iggy is back and just as BRILLIANT as ever.
From feuds with pizza chains and comic book trolls, to some pretty insane and hilarious life questions. We've picked our favourite ever Tweets from everyone's favourite Aussie rapper.
1. Iggy perfectly summing up every girl on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook EVER in three words!
Delete it fat.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) December 12, 2014
2. When the 'Fancy' singer had THIS response to a troll comic book account who called out her status in the industry...
'The Last Airbender' is to movies what Iggy Azaelia is to music.— Superhero Feed (@SuperheroFeed) August 10, 2015
@SuperheroFeed clever, ill just be over here enjoying my millions of dollars for doing nothing while you enjoy the Fantastic 4 ;-) xoxo— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) August 10, 2015
3. Beef was also the dish of the day when Iggy found out she could no longer trust people with her pizza orders.
. @PapaJohns was my favorite pizza but the drivers they use give out your personal phone number to their family members.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) February 8, 2015
4. She bigged up Taylor Swift's single 'Style', and gave us all collaboration HOPES AND DREAMS.
is taylor swift going to be the first artist with a 2014 new release to go platinum? i hope so! if no1 does it ill be depressed 4 music.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) October 29, 2014
5. And then got life incredibly spot on in this one reflective Tweet.
The internet and Real life are like parallel universes for me.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 11, 2015
6. When Iggy had a serious question to ask...
Has anyone else had an angry dolphin experience ? Serious question. Lol.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) February 10, 2015
7. Of course there was the time she went IN on rapper Eminem for his threatening song lyrics toward her, and proves to be all kinds of badass.
im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) November 20, 2014
its especially akward because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice!— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) November 20, 2014
8. Iggy proves why she's the queen of setting the record straight!
@ladypatraxcx could have said "iggy would have liked to promote PG more" or "iggy thinks more promo would have helped PGs position"— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) June 29, 2015
9. Iggy wants a horse, and shares the name she has in mind.
When I get a horse its name will be showtime.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) February 5, 2015
9. And when she got a little TOO into the McDonald's TV ad...
Is it just me or are McDonalds using the "milk, milk, lemonade round the corner chocolates made" song to advertise their Lemonade. :-/ lol.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) July 31, 2015
I think the song is funny as hell, but i dont want to think of piss when im being sold lemonade. strange choice.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) July 31, 2015
so apparently its not that song, im still gona be thinking of poo and pee when i see McDonalds drinks... its too late. its in my head now.— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) July 31, 2015
10. Girl OWNED everyone, and their comments with this slaying tweet.
Ps. I wouldn't mind if I looked like a straight gremlin without makeup because I still slay you all with a drag beat. Baaaaiiiiii. *twirls*— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) May 6, 2014
You May Also Like...
Iggy singing the Neighbours theme tune on Capital, just BECAUSE...
Iggy Sings Neighbours
Iggy Azalea tries to sing the Neighbours Theme Tune...