Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
Gotye (pronounced gore-ti-yeah) is a Belgian-Australian singer songwriter. His third studio album 'Making Mirrors' spawned the hit single 'Somebody That I Used To Know'.
Real Name: Wouter De Backer (Now Wally De Backer)
Born: 21 May 1980
Star Sign: Gemini
Birthplace: Bruges, Belgium
First Single: Learnalilgivinanlovin
First Album: Boardface
Did you know?
- De Backer is also one-third of Melbourne indie-pop band The Basics, who released three studio albums (independently).
- He has won five ARIA Awards and received a nomination for an MTV EMA for Best Asia and Pacific Act.
- When he was 2 he moved to Australia with his family.
Find out everything you need to know about who's performing, who's up for which award and what to look out for at this year's BRIT Awards ceremony.
The 'We Are Young' stars were crowned Best New Artist at the ceremony in Los Angeles.
David Guetta is the most streamed male artist, while Rihanna is the number one female artist streamed on Spotify this year.
Find out which international male superstars are in the running for a gong at the BRIT Awards 2013 in London.
Wally De Backer is better know as Gotye in Australia and he's about to go top ten with his new single in the UK.
Today's Hot Searches
- win jingle bell ball tickets
- new music videos
- celebrity snapchat usernames
- adele uk tour dates 2016
- adele new album 25
- sam smith boyfriend
- sexy music videos
- jingle bell ball line-up
- one direction new album
- zayn malik solo album
- little mix uk tour tickets
- new songs november
- new album releases
- viral videos