Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
The New York based Indie band consists of Nate Ruess (lead singer), Jack Antonoff (guitar) and Andrew Dost (drums). Their tracks include the hit single 'We Are Young'.
Real Name: Nate Ruess
Born: February 26, 1982
Birthplace: Iowa City, Iowa
Hometown: New York City
First single: At Least I'm Not as Sad (As I Used to Be)
First album: Aim and Ignite
Did you know?
- Nate used to be in a band called Format, but they split in 2008.
- Nate recruited Andrew Dost and Jack Antonoff from Anathallo and Steel Train respectively.
- Drummer Andrew also plays the piano, guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, synthesizer, trumpet, flugelhorn and glockenspiel in the band.
- Their single 'We Are Young' was the first indie rock song to top the Billboard Hot 100 in the US since Coldplay's 'Viva La Vida' in 2008.
- The 'We Are Young' music video has been viewed over 48 million times on YouTube.
The 'We Are Young' trio head back into the recording studio at the start of next year to begin work again.
The shortlist for this year's industry event has been announced with One Direction and Rihanna also nominated.
The 'So What' singer has managed to score her fourth US number one with her latest single release.
Find out which bands from around the world could be walking home with the award for International Group at the BRIT Awards 2013 in London this month.
The 'Try' singer lies in bed with her husband in the latest video from 'The Truth About Love'.
Fun. are Nate Ruess, Andrew Dost and Jack Antonoff, a US indie pop band from New York.
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards winners list 2015
- calvin harris topless
- free music downloads
- madonna falling off stage brits
- celebrities without make-up
- brits red carpet outfits
- watch brits performance videos
- rihanna new songs
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when is the Summertime Ball
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- free itunes songs
- brit award tickets