Eminem And Rihanna Perform 'The Monster' Live For First Time At MTV Movie Awards 2014
The superstars gave a memorable performance of the track at last night's huge event.
Eminem and Rihanna stole the show at the MTV Movie Awards 2014 last night with their first ever live TV performance of smash hit 'The Monster'.
The pair shared a huge embrace at the end of the track and sent fans inside the Nokia Theatre wild throughout.
The song has proved a massive hit around the world and features on the rapper's latest album 'The Marshall Mathers LP2'.
Orlando Bloom introduced the performance, which saw the Bajan beauty sporting an all white outfit and a headband with the word "fear" on.
Other notable highlights from the event were Rita Ora deciding to rip open Zac Efron's shirt as they shared the stage.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire were the big winners of the awards – scooping three prizes including Movie Of The Year.
You may also like…
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories