Emeli Sande Confirms She's Writing New Songs For Rihanna's Next Album
The 'Clown' singer says she has also been working on her own new music with Naughty Boy.
Emeli Sande has revealed she has started work on new music for Rihanna's next album.
The 'Next To Me' singer confirmed she is writing for the 'What Now' superstar, while attending the Ivor Novello Awards 2014 this week.
"There's been a lot going on, I've been back in with Naughty Boy, which has been amazing," Emeli revealed to Digital Spy, before teasing: "I've been writing for Rihanna's new album, which has been incredible.
"I was with Rodney Jerkins the other night, I feel now I'm back in creative mode!" she added.
Rihanna is currently believed to be working on her eighth studio album, after teaming up with Emeli previously on the song 'Half Of Me' from her 2012 album 'Unapologetic'.
You may also like...
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!
- iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014: The Script, Rudimental And Clean Bandit Confirmed!
- Beyonce Becomes Nancy Sinatra… In The NEW 'On The Run' Movie Trailer
- Example Confirms He's Heading Out On A UK Tour!
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- The Vamps Announce Debut UK 2014 Tour And Support Acts - Tickets
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates