Emeli Sande Confirms She's Writing New Songs For Rihanna's Next Album
The 'Clown' singer says she has also been working on her own new music with Naughty Boy.
Emeli Sande has revealed she has started work on new music for Rihanna's next album.
The 'Next To Me' singer confirmed she is writing for the 'What Now' superstar, while attending the Ivor Novello Awards 2014 this week.
"There's been a lot going on, I've been back in with Naughty Boy, which has been amazing," Emeli revealed to Digital Spy, before teasing: "I've been writing for Rihanna's new album, which has been incredible.
"I was with Rodney Jerkins the other night, I feel now I'm back in creative mode!" she added.
Rihanna is currently believed to be working on her eighth studio album, after teaming up with Emeli previously on the song 'Half Of Me' from her 2012 album 'Unapologetic'.
You may also like...
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015