Emeli Sande Confirms She's Writing New Songs For Rihanna's Next Album
The 'Clown' singer says she has also been working on her own new music with Naughty Boy.
Emeli Sande has revealed she has started work on new music for Rihanna's next album.
The 'Next To Me' singer confirmed she is writing for the 'What Now' superstar, while attending the Ivor Novello Awards 2014 this week.
"There's been a lot going on, I've been back in with Naughty Boy, which has been amazing," Emeli revealed to Digital Spy, before teasing: "I've been writing for Rihanna's new album, which has been incredible.
"I was with Rodney Jerkins the other night, I feel now I'm back in creative mode!" she added.
Rihanna is currently believed to be working on her eighth studio album, after teaming up with Emeli previously on the song 'Half Of Me' from her 2012 album 'Unapologetic'.
You may also like...
Sam Smith 'I'm Not The Only One'
Capital Live Session
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Exciting! Usher Announces ‘The UR Experience’ 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Find Our Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates... Including A Newly Added London Show!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add ANOTHER UK DATE To ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’
- Sam Smith Reveals His NEW 2015 UK Tour Dates... Find Out When He's Playing Near You!
- Maroon 5's 2015 UK Tour Dates: 16 Things To Expect From The Live Show
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014