The Wanted and Lawson get suited and booted, One Direction enjoy some Halloween themed fancy dress and Tulisa wins an award for The X Factor in this week's best pictures.
Emeli Sande Wins Big At MOBO Awards 2012
The event also saw Labrinth, Nicki Minaj, JLS and Rita Ora among the prizes.
Emeli Sande was the big winner of the night at the MOBO Awards 2012 after she scooped a total of three prizes.
The 'Next To Me' star was crowned Best Female Act, Best R&B/Soul Act and won Best Album for her record 'Our Version Of Events'.
The Scottish star was also joined by close friend and collaborator on recent Vodafone Big Top 40 number one single 'Beneath Your Beautiful' Labrinth, after he won Best Song for his smash hit 'Earthquake'.
JLS also took home their fifth all time MOBO with Best Video for their 2011 song 'Do You Feel What I Feel?'.
Rita Ora was also named Best Newcomer and Nicki Minaj, who is currently on the road in the UK, won Best International Act.
The full list of winners from the MOBO Awards 2012 is as follows:
- Best Female Act - Emeli Sande
- Best Male - Act Plan B
- Best Newcomer - Rita Ora
- Best R&B/Soul Act - Emeli Sande
- Best Hip-Hop/Grime Act - Plan B
- Best Video JLS – 'Do You Feel What I Feel'
- Best Song - Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah – 'Earthquake'
- Best Album - Emeli Sande – 'Our Version Of Events'
- Best International Act - Nicki Minaj
- Best Reggae Act - Sean Paul
- Best Jazz Act - Zoe Rahman
- Best African Act – D'Banj
- Best Gospel Act - Rachel Kerr
- Outstanding Contribution To Music - TLC
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Dionne Warwick
Emeli was most recently celebrating her triumph at the Q Awards 2012 , which took place at the end of last month, and caps off a fantastic year after a stand out performance at the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony.
She will also be heading out on tour in 2013 for a seven-date jaunt in March.
Latest Emeli Sande
The 'Next To Me' singer hints that she wants to combine her interests in music and medicine.
Calvin Harris and The Maccabees also won awards at the ceremony in Central London.
The 'Daddy' singer is seen with a very different look to her current cropped 'do.
The 'Next To Me' singer is interrogated in the music video for her new solo single.