18 Tweets That Prove Ed Sheeran's 'x' Is The Best Release Of 2014
8 July 2014, 14:56
If you've not had a listen to Ed Sheeran's new album 'x' yet, WHERE have you been? Here's the top 18 reasons why it is the best release of 2014 via the medium of Twitter.
Ed Sheeran's new album, 'x', is pretty much AMAZING. As well as breaking some serious records - it is the most streamed album EVER and it sold over a million copies in two weeks - we've yet to find anyone who doesn't LOVE it. The boy didn't get to number one in 65 countries for no reason, ya know!
Here are our favourite tweets to sum up exactly why Ed Sheeran's 'x' is the best release of 2014:
1. Ed's tweet in the first week of release, he definitely deserves to be on cloud nine!
182k sold in the UK week one making it the fastest selling album of the year. I'm on cloud 9 and keep laughing at everything. love you all x— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) June 29, 2014
2. He's also super humble about the whole thing.
This week is blowing my little English countryside mind. Thanks for everyone who's showing love and support for the album x— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) June 27, 2014
3. Ed Still buys his own albums at Asda, just like the rest of us.
Just bought my cd at Moss Side asda, first time I've been able to purchase it, keeping up the album tradition— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) June 23, 2014
4. He takes the time out to thank the people that bought the album
happy to say X has sold a million copies worldwide in 2 weeks. great start to a campaign, thanks to everyone who's grabbed a copy xx— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) July 7, 2014
5. There are people walking around that look like the album and they don't even know it
love ed sheeran's new album! pic.twitter.com/gm0JAl4uug— sam (@staystreets) July 6, 2014
6. His music is so good, it's addictive
7. This guy loves Ed in all his redheaded glory
Ed Sheeran's new album is awesome. Good work ginge.— Thomas Bradburn (@TomEBrad) July 2, 2014
8. We've also been wondering this…
Finally listened to @edsheeran 'x' album last night. Wow. Every single song is just ace! How does he do it???— Alex Warburton (@AlexWarburtonUK) July 8, 2014
9. People have been promoting it with pizza
10. It's not original, but this lady DOES have great taste in music
Massively unoriginal tweet : Ed Sheeran's new album is the one— Char Bell (@CharBellSaysHi) July 8, 2014
11. It's even got the Harry Styles seal of approval
12. Yep, it IS impossible to pick the best song. We're just going to give it one more listen before we try and decide…
god i cant even choose which is my fav in ed sheeran's new album how can someone choose one its impossible— (@puteriiibalqis) July 8, 2014
13. Albert Einstein, watch your back - there's a new genius in town!
Finally listened to Ed Sheeran's new album. It really is awesome, the guy is a genius— Louis Jones (@louisrjones) July 6, 2014
14. Ed is the way to most people's hearts
buy for me ed sheeran x album and ill love u forever— catty (@Nfatihah__) July 8, 2014
15. You should always wear the correct protective gear when listening
Ed Sheeran's new album hits me in the feels— hailsss(@haileyrenee812) July 8, 2014
16. There is a very real and present danger ALL the tears in your body may leak out while listening to the emosh songs
Listening to ed sheeran's new album pic.twitter.com/VtyeqeJdCR— (@tashabubz) June 25, 2014
17. Even mini-Ed has got his copy
18. The whole record is faultless
Ed sheeran does not have a single bad song on his new album— ashley (@lolashleyidek) July 3, 2014
And that's just 18 reasons out of a million, we are off to listen to it for the 324849th time...