Ed Sheeran Turns Author...Find Out When His FIRST Book Is Out!
The 'Don't superstar vows to get honest in his upcoming visual autobiography this year.
Not content with dominating the music world right now, Ed's now turning his hand to being a future best-selling author!
The 'Sing' superstar is preparing to drop his first book in Autumn this year, an exclusive "fully authorised, first-person account" of Ed's rise to fame. We're ALREADY sold!
Ed Sheeran has teamed up with artist Phillip Butah, a childhood mate, to publish Ed Sheeran: A Visual Journey in October this year, showcasing his early musical experiences and influences.
The upcoming collaborative book will chart Ed's meteoric rise to fame right up to the launch of his newest album 'X', as Ed vows to get honest with his opinions and musings in the new collection.
Mark those calendars #Sheerios… Ed Sheeran: A Visual Journey is out on 9th October.
And don't forget to relive Ed's INCREDIBLE live Capital FM session... including his cover of 5SOS' 'She Looks So Perfect':
Ed Sheeran - 'She Looks So Perfect' (5SOS Cover)
Capital Live Session
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories