Disclosure To Play Glastonbury Festival 2014
Event organiser Emily Eavis confirms Guy and Howard for a "big" slot at this year's event.
Glastonbury Festival organiser Emily Eavis has confirmed that Disclosure will be performing at the event this year.
Guy and Howard made their debut last year and will be back for a "big slot" again in June.
"We're sitting with Disclosure and we can say that they'll be back, which is brilliant for us because they had an amazing year last year and they are one of the greatest British acts at the moment," she told NME this week. "So that's exciting too, so you can see them in a big slot. Somewhere."
It's been a huge year for the pair who were shortlisted for the Mercury Prize, performed at the BRIT Awards and had one of the most successful albums of the past 12 months with 'Settle'.
Meanwhile, Disclosure are also among the stars set to perform at T In The Park 2014.
You may also like...
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
Today's Hot Searches
- Lady Gaga Promises An "Epic Party" On 'Artrave: The ARTPOP Ball' World Tour
- Sam Smith Announces 'In The Lonely Hour' 2014 UK Tour Dates
- One Direction Tease 'Where We Are' Stadium Tour With New Rehearsal Pictures
- Ed Sheeran, John Newman And Rudimental Added To Glastonbury Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Niall Horan Teases "Huge" One Direction World Tour Stage Plans
- Miley Cyrus Breaks Down On Stage After Dedicating Song To Her Dog Floyd
- Beyonce's 'The Mrs. Carter Show' Ends: 12 Fan Tweets In Tribute To Her World Tour