Coldplay's New Song 'A Sky Full Of Stars' Hailed As A "Masterpiece" by Listeners
The group team up with Avicii for the euphoric new track.
Coldplay's new song 'A Sky Full Of Stars' was played for the first time on Capital last night (29th April) during Marvin's show.
The track sees the group teaming up with Capital's Avicii and is set to feature on their forthcoming new album 'Ghost Stories'.
Coldplay have already unveiled 'Midnight' and 'Magic' from their sixth record and fans were full of praise for the latest song.
'A Sky Full Of Stars' also sees Paul Epworth helping out on production duties.
Get involved in the conversation on Twitter @CapitalOfficial using the hashtag #NewColdplayOnCapital
Coldplay's new album 'Ghost Stories' will be released on 19th May with 'A Sky Full Of Stars' available to download from 3rd May.
You may also like...
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Iggy Azalea Explains Decision To Postpone 'Great Escape Tour’ Dates: "I'm A Psychopath"
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015