Chris Brown: "'Turn Up The Music' Video Will Be My Best Ever"
The 'With You' singer tells his fans that he has high hopes for the promo to his latest single.
The 'Yeah 3x' star took to his Twitter account yesterday (1st February) to let his followers know that he had begun filming the promo.
"TURN UP THE MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT TODAY!!! Yuuuuuppppp," he tweeted.
Earlier this morning, he logged back on to admit how pleased he was with the progress on the video.
He wrote: "I'll let you guys judge but this Turn Up the music video hands down is probably my best video by far!!!"
Chris releases his new album 'Fortune' on 16th March and it will feature collaborations with the likes of David Guetta, Nas and Will.i.am.
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos