Is Chris Brown Trying To Win Rihanna Back... Again?
The R&B star is said to have been trying to see the 'What Now' singer more recently.
Could it happen…. will Rihanna and Chris Brown get back together?
Sounds like that's what Breezy wants to happen, judging by the latest rumours he believes the former couple are "meant to be together".
The 'Loyal' superstar was spotted heading out to watch Rihanna on the 'Monster' tour with Eminem this week, before heading backstage to hang out with the Bajan singer.
"Chris turned up to the second show and watched it from the crowd, but he made his way backstage after the gig was finished to be closer to Rihanna," a source told The Mirror this week. "He was making a huge effort to see her and be seen with her again."
"He's been texting her loads since he got out of prison last month and she is part of the reason he broke up with Karrueche," he added. "He believes that they're meant to be together."
What do you think? Will RiRi and Breezy get back together?
You may also like:
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015