Cheryl Cole Responds To The X Factor UK 2014 Panel Rumours
The 'Under The Sun' singer suggests this week's "rumours" about her return are untrue.
The 'Call My Name' star posted a cryptic tweet this week fresh from a report that suggested she had agreed to a £2 million deal to return to the show, following her exit back at the end of the 2010 series.
"Same rumours different day/year," Cheryl tweeted, referring to the regular stream of rumours about rejoining The X Factor since she left the show.
The X Factor boss Simon Cowell has previously said he would be keen to get Cheryl back on the show in the future, and he himself is expected to return for the 2014 series.
Cheryl Cole is also working on new solo material in the recording studio expected to see release sometime this year.
Today's Hot Searches
- brit awards 2015 nominations
- free song downloads
- top baby names 2015
- rihanna new songs
- one direction uk tour 2015 tickets
- watch the brit award nominations live
- ed sheeran uk tour
- ariana grande uk tour dates
- wireless festival 2015 line-up
- when are the grammys?
- new songs february
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
- 5sos jingle bell ball
- love me like you do ellie goulding
- ellie goulding love me like you do
- brit nominations 2015
- see the brits 2015 nominations list in full
- brit awards nominees