Cheryl Cole's Rumoured New Man Speaks: "She Is Amazing!"
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' star is rumoured to be dating Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
Cheryl Cole's rumoured new man has opened up about getting to watch her perform on Britain's Got Talent, and learning Geordie words from the 'Call My Name' star.
The UK superstar, who unveiled her 'Crazy Stupid Love' music video this month, and was with Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in Cannes Film Festival recently before he also joined her at the BGT grand finale.
"My English is better than her French, but I teach her the words," Jean-Bernard revealed to The Sun this week. "Mainly the bad words!
"She teaches me the Geordie!" he joked.
Jean Bernard also opened up on one of his first experiences of watching Cheryl, when she performed 'Crazy Stupid Love' on the Britain's Got Talent final.
"She is amazing!" he explained. 'it was good to see her performing, I was proud.
"Very, very impressed," he added.
Cheryl Cole is set to perform live at the Capital Summertime Ball 2014 with Vodafone on 21st June.
You may also like:
5SOS' Fan Mail (Part 3)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Maroon 5 Are Going On The Road... Find Out Their Newly Announced 2015 UK Tour Dates
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!
- Beyonce Becomes Nancy Sinatra… In The NEW 'On The Run' Movie Trailer
- Example Confirms He's Heading Out On A UK Tour!
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014