Cheryl Cole's Rumoured New Man Speaks: "She Is Amazing!"
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' star is rumoured to be dating Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
Cheryl Cole's rumoured new man has opened up about getting to watch her perform on Britain's Got Talent, and learning Geordie words from the 'Call My Name' star.
The UK superstar, who unveiled her 'Crazy Stupid Love' music video this month, and was with Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in Cannes Film Festival recently before he also joined her at the BGT grand finale.
"My English is better than her French, but I teach her the words," Jean-Bernard revealed to The Sun this week. "Mainly the bad words!
"She teaches me the Geordie!" he joked.
Jean Bernard also opened up on one of his first experiences of watching Cheryl, when she performed 'Crazy Stupid Love' on the Britain's Got Talent final.
"She is amazing!" he explained. 'it was good to see her performing, I was proud.
"Very, very impressed," he added.
Cheryl Cole is set to perform live at the Capital Summertime Ball 2014 with Vodafone on 21st June.
You may also like:
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015