Cheryl Cole's Rumoured New Man Speaks: "She Is Amazing!"
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' star is rumoured to be dating Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
Cheryl Cole's rumoured new man has opened up about getting to watch her perform on Britain's Got Talent, and learning Geordie words from the 'Call My Name' star.
The UK superstar, who unveiled her 'Crazy Stupid Love' music video this month, and was with Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in Cannes Film Festival recently before he also joined her at the BGT grand finale.
"My English is better than her French, but I teach her the words," Jean-Bernard revealed to The Sun this week. "Mainly the bad words!
"She teaches me the Geordie!" he joked.
Jean Bernard also opened up on one of his first experiences of watching Cheryl, when she performed 'Crazy Stupid Love' on the Britain's Got Talent final.
"She is amazing!" he explained. 'it was good to see her performing, I was proud.
"Very, very impressed," he added.
Cheryl Cole is set to perform live at the Capital Summertime Ball 2014 with Vodafone on 21st June.
You may also like:
Live Top 10
1 Sigma ft Ella Henderson Glitterball
2 Disclosure ft Sam Smith Omen
4 Calvin Harris & Disciples How Deep Is Your Love
5 Years & Years Shine
6 Lost Frequencies Are You With Me
8 The Weeknd Can't Feel My Face
9 Sam Feldt ft Kimberley Anne Show Me Love
10 Foxes Body Talk
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Miley Cyrus Is Hosting The 2015 MTV VMAs – And Her Latest Promo Video Is VERY 'Miley'
- Rudimental 2015 UK Tour Dates: Find Out When YOU Can Get Tickets
- Martin Garrix 2015 UK Tour Dates: First New Show On Sale NOW!
- Jess Glynne’s 2015 UK Tour Dates: Support Act Confirmed As Conrad Sewell For Autumn Shows
- Wiz Khalifa And A$AP Rocky Are Heading On A UK Tour Together - Buy Tickets Now!
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"