Cheryl Cole On Whether She Prefers Having Blonde Hair: "It's A Summer Vibe!"
The 'Crazy Stupid Love' star chats to Max about going back to being a blonde.
Cheryl Cole has opened up to Capital about going back to her blonde hair colour as well as revealing whether she prefers being a blonde or a brunette.
The 'Call My Name' star, who's brand new single 'Crazy Stupid Love' hit Capital for the first time yesterday morning (2nd June), joined Max on her show Monday evening where she revealed all about the new look.
"I just think you feel different, in general," Cheryl explained on Max's show last night (2nd June). "I definitely prefer being blonde.
"You can dress more, you can dress differently, you can wear more pastel colours," she continued. "It's a bit more of a summer vibe isn't it!"
The 'Under The Sun' singer also revealed that she will go back to being a brunette at some point in the future.
"Maybe, I mean that's my natural colour, so at some point, probably naturally, I'll go back," she added. "But I'm happy being blonde at the moment."
Cheryl Cole is set to release 'Crazy Stupid Love' on 20th July, and she plays the Capital Summertime Ball 2014 with Vodafone on 21st June at Wembley Stadium.
You may also like...
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta