Britney Spears Shows Off Her Dancers Ahead Of UK Tour
Britney Spears has given her fans a sneak peak of the dancers who will be joining her on her UK tour.
The 'Till The World Ends' singer is due to play Belfast's Odyssey Arena tonight (25th October), before perform dates in London, Birmingham, Newcastle and Sheffield over the coming weeks.
Brit posted a picture of her dancers on Twitter, and wrote: "Meet my dancers! Such talented and cool people. They are like fam. LOVE them all."
The UK leg of Britney's 'Femme Fatale' world tour concludes in Manchester on 6th November.
The huge worldwide tour sees Britney perform songs from her recently released album of the same name, as well as hits from her back catalogue.
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos