Check out ALL of the winners from this year's event and find out who walked home with BRITs gold.
Formed in London in 1989 as Seymour, the group consists of singer Damon Albarn, guitarist Graham Coxon, bassist Alex James and drummer Dave Rowntree.
Did you know?
- Song 2 was the band's biggest hit in the US, reaching number six on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart.
- After a 2003 tour without Coxon, Blur did no studio work or touring as a band, as members engaged in other projects.
- In 2009 Blur reunited, with Coxon back in the fold, for a series of successful concerts.
The 'Changed The Way You Kiss Me' star admits the track is "something to be proud of".
The band performed the tracks for the first time during a live stream on Twitter in London last night.
The 'Parklife' band performed after being given the award for outstanding contribution to music.
Today's Hot Searches
- zayn malik solo single
- zayn malik quits one direction
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- iggy azalea boob job
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs april
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos