No More Sad Songs Little Mix feat. Machine Gun Kelly
Black Eyed Peas fans, here's the news you've been waiting for.
They've been off pursuing solo careers for a few years, but now Will.i.am, Fergie, apl.de.ap and Taboo are returning to the music scene with their new album, 'The E.N.D.', which is due for release on June 8th.
Before that they'll be hitting us with their long-awaited new single, the interestingly-titled 'Boom Boom Pow', which boasts more of an electro influence than their previous material. To listen to the song in full click here .
To whet your appetite for their return, here's a few bits of BEPs trivia for all you fact fans out there...
- To date they've performed 222 headline gigs around the world, selling in excess of 1.5 million tickets.
- Their last album, 2005's 'Monkey Business', sold a staggering nine million copies and won the group two Grammy Awards.
- 'Where Is The Love', released in 2003, is their only UK No.1 single to date but spent an impressive six weeks at the top of the UK singles chart.
- Fergie's debut solo album, 'The Duchess' was a resounding success, producing three top ten singles: 'London Bridge', 'Glamorous' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry', the latter of which was nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the Grammys.
- Will.i.am's biggest solo hit to date was a collaboration with Girls Aloud star, Cheryl Cole on the track, 'Heartbreaker', which spent eight weeks in the UK top ten, peaking at No.4.
- The band are planning a world tour to promote their upcoming album, with dates due to be announced shortly.