Hype Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris
24 April 2012, 13:33
The artists have topped a new poll by Spotify which analyses playlists specifically made for the special day.
Black Eyed Peas' hit 'I Gotta Feeling' has been named as the most played song at weddings in the UK in a new poll by music streaming service Spotify.
The track beat Nashville rockers Kings Of Leon's 'Sex On Fire' which came in at number two with The Killers 'Mr Brightside' taking the third spot.
Adele's 'Make You Feel My Love' scraped into the top ten and there were two entries from Beyonce in the top 20 with 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' at number seven and 'Crazy In Love' at 14.
The Black Eyed Peas are currently on hiatus with each member pursuing different projects.
Will.i.am is currently a star on new music reality show The Voice alongside the likes of Jessie J, Sir Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghue.
You can view the full top 20 list from the most played songs at weddings in the UK compiled by Spotify below:
1. Black Eyed Peas – 'I Gotta Feeling'
2. Kings of Leon – 'Sex On Fire'
3. The Killers – 'Mr Brightside'
4. Stevie Wonder – 'Superstition'
5. Abba – 'Dancing Queen'
6. Journey – 'Don't Stop Believin'
7. Beyoncé – 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)'
8. Billy Idol – 'White Wedding'
9. OutKast – 'Hey Ya!'
10. Adele – 'Make You Feel My Love'
11. Jason Mraz – 'I'm Yours'
12. Stevie Wonder – 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)'
13. Jackson 5 – 'Blame It On The Boogie'
14. Beyoncé – 'Crazy In Love'
15. Al Green – 'Let's Stay Together'
16. Take That – 'Greatest Day'
17. The Proclaimers – 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)'
18. Barry White – 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything'
19. Dolly Parton – '9 To 5'
20. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – '(I've Had) The Time Of My Life'