We Could Go Back (Jonas Blue & Jack Wins Remix) Jonas Blue feat. Moelogo
Capital FM unveils the results of our Twitter and Facebook users vote to find the best Beyonce song ever. Check out the results now...
10. Released as the second single from Beyonce's latest album '4', 'Best Thing I Never Had' was voted your tenth favourite song by the star. The track scored a top 20 hit in the US.
9. '1+1' was the first song to be taken from '4' and was written by Beyonce alongside producers The-Dream and Tricky Stewart.
8. Beyonce's 'Run The World (Girls)' was released in April 2011 and also included on the singer's fourth studio album, '4'. The track featured an energetic video, which saw Bey strutting her stuff in a yellow split dress.
7. Beyonce's 'Crazy In Love' was released on May 3rd 2003 and marked the first time the singer had collaborated with her then boyfriend Jay-Z on one of her own songs. The track proved to be a worldwide hit, spending eight weeks at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100.
6. 'If I Were A Boy' was recorded for Beyonce's third album 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' and was released in 2008. You voted it at number six on our countdown.
5. 'Listen' was written by Beyonce alongside a host of other collaborators for her 2006 film 'Dreamgirls'. The track was released as the first single from the movie's soundtrack. Picture: Photoshot
4. 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' was released as the first single from 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' alongside 'If I Were A Boy'. The two tracks were released at the same time to show the difference between Bey and her alter ego Sasha Fierce.
3. You voted 'Halo' as your third favourite song by the American superstar. The track was released in January 2009 and also features on the star's album 'I Am...Sasha Fierce'. It peaked at number five on the US Billboard chart and also enjoyed strong airplay in the UK.
2. Beyonce's 'Irreplaceable' was taken from the star's second album, 'B'Day'. The track's lyrics discuss the breakdown of a relationship with an unfaithful male partner and also strives for female empowerment. It went to number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 in 2006.
1. One of Beyonce's most recent singles, 'Love On Top', was written by the singer alongside Terius Nash and Shea Taylor and inspired by Etta James. You selected it as your favourite Beyonce song of all time.