Beyonce Extends 'The Mrs. Carter Show' World Tour
8 July 2013, 11:14
The 'Crazy In Love' singer adds new dates in Australia and New Zealand to her latest outing.
Beyonce has once again extended her 'The Mrs. Carter Show' world tour with new dates in Australia and New Zealand.
The 'Love On Top' singer recently added shows in Latin America to the outing and will now perform a further six shows later this year.
The new tour dates call at the Vector Arena in Auckland on 18th October and finish at the Perth Arena on 8th November.
The US star had a triumphant run of gigs in the UK earlier this year and even shared a moment with The X Factor former champion Joe McElderry after getting him to sing with her.
Check out the newly unveiled dates for Beyonce's 'The Mrs. Carter Show' world tour below:
- Vector Arena, Auckland – 18th October
- Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne – 22nd October
- Entertainment Centre, Brisbane – 28th October
- Allphones Arena, Sydney – 31st October
- Entertainment Centre, Adelaide – 5th November
- Perth Arena – 8th November
Meanwhile, the Destiny's Child singer reportedly failed to show up at the wedding of her father Matthew – as did sister Solange.