Bedroom Floor Liam Payne Download 'Bedroom Floor' on iTunes
An inquest into the death of Amy Winehouse has recorded a verdict of misadventure.
Coroner Suzanne Greenaway said the singer died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
"The unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels (of alcohol) was her sudden and unexpected death," Greenaway said.
The 'Love Is A Losing Game' singer was found dead at her flat in Camden, North London on July 23.
Amy, who had battled alcohol and drug addiction, had 416mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood -the legal drink-drive limit is 80mg.
Three empty vodka bottles were also found at her flat, reports BBC News.
A post-mortem examination carried out following Amy's death proved inconclusive but toxicology tests found there were "no illegal substances" in her body when she died.
Sales of Amy's music have risen since her death, including for her most recent album 'Back To Black', which was originally released in 2006.