Adele And Calvin Harris Among Richest Popstars Under 30
15 May 2014, 09:52
One Direction and Cheryl Cole also appear on the young musicians rich list.
Adele, Calvin Harris and Cheryl Cole are among the richest popstars under the age of 30, it has been revealed.
The 'Someone Like You' singer tops the latest Sunday Times Rich List with a fortune of £45 million, while Scottish DJ Harris came second with £30 million.
Elsewhere, each member of One Direction finished joint fourth at £14 million each - with a combined wealth of £70 million - while Cheryl Cole's fortune is said to be at £16 million.
Artists further down the list, which is put together based on land, property and other assets including stocks and shares, include Jessie J at £10 million, Leona Lewis at £13 million and Emeli Sandé at £8 million.
The full list of the UK's richest young musicians appears below:
1. Adele: £45m
2. Calvin Harris: £30m
3. Cheryl Cole: £16m
4. Niall Horan: £14m
4. Zayn Malik: £14m
4. Liam Payne: £14m
4. Harry Styles: £14m
4. Louis Tomlinson: £14m
9. Leona Lewis: £13m
9. Marcus Mumford from Mumford & Sons: £13m
11. Katie Melua: £12m
12. Jessie J: £10m
12. Florence Welch from Florence + the Machine: £10m
14. Alex Turner, lead singer from Arctic Monkeys: £9m
15. Charlotte Church: £8m
15. Ted Dwane, Ben Lovett and Winston Marshall from Mumford & Sons: £8m each
15. Olly Murs: £8m
15. Rapper Dizzee Rascal: £8m
15. Singer Emeli Sande: £8m
15. Jamal Edwards, urban music guru from SB.TV: £8m