The BRITs is never without controversy or a few OMG moments! What could this year's ceremony have in store? Join Capital as we take a look at some of the most likely predictions for 2013 event.
Adele And Emeli Sande Favourites To Win Big At BRIT Awards 2013
The 'Rolling In The Deep' singer has been tipped to add to her career prizes at the industry event this week.
Adele has been named as the bookies' favourite to take home the prize for Best British Single with Capital FM this week for her James Bond theme 'Skyfall'.
The track is the odds-on favourite at 1/5 with closest rival James Arthur trailing at odds of 8/1 with his winning The X Factor track 'Impossible'.
Emeli Sande also looks poised to take home the Album Of The Year award for her debut 'Our Version Of Events' – which Paddy Power place at 1/6 with Grammys 2013 winners Mumford & Sons in second at 9/2.
The Scottish star is also placed top for the British Female crown ahead of Amy Winehouse and Paloma Faith.
Paddy Power have also tipped One Direction to lose out to Mumford & Sons in the British Group category.
After releasing their latest odds for this year's awards, a spokesperson for the betting company said: "Emeli Sande looks a cert to steal the headlines, however the big shock could be for One Direction to get piped by Mumford and Sons for best group."
There are also a series of specials based around Chris Brown and Adele sweeping up at the BRITs and this weekends' Oscars.
Check out the full list of odds for the BRIT Awards 2013 with Paddy Power below:
- 1/6 Emeli Sande (Our Version Of Events)
- 9/2 Mumford & Sons (Babel)
- 16/1 Alt-J (An Awesome Wave)
- 25/1 Plan B (Ill Manors)
- 25/1 Paloma Faith (Fall To Grace)
- 1/10 Emeli Sande
- 8/1 Amy Winehouse
- 20/1 Paloma Faith
- 40/1 Jessie Ware
- 50/1 Bat For Lashes
- 2/7 Ben Howard
- 11/4 Calvin Harris
- 8/1 Olly Murs
- 14/1 Plan B
- 33/1 Richard Hawley
- 1/5 Adele - 'Skyfall'
- 8/1 James Arthur - 'Impossible'
- 12/1 Olly Murs - 'Troublemaker'
- 16/1 Emelie Sande - 'Next To Me'
- 20/1 Robbie Williams - 'Candy'
- 20/1 Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande - 'Beneath Your Beautiful'
- 33/1 Rita Ora - 'R.I.P.'
- 40/1 Florence & The Machine 'Spectrum'
- 40/1 Jessie J - 'Domino'
- 40/1 Rita Ora & DJ Fresh 'Hot Right Now'
- 40/1 Rizzle Kicks - 'Mama Do The Hump'
- 40/1 Coldplay & Rihanna - 'Princess of China'
- 66/1 Rudimental - 'Feel The Love'
- 66/1 Alex Clare - 'Too Close'
- 66/1 Stooshe - 'Black Heart'
- 1/3 Mumford & Sons
- 3/1 One Direction
- 12/1 Muse
- 12/1 Alt-J
- 33/1 The xx
- 2/5 Rita Ora
- 4/1 Jake Bugg
- 4/1 Ben Howard
- 12/1 Alt-J
- 12/1 Jessie Ware
- 4/7 Lana Del Rey
- 2/1 Taylor Swift
- 6/1 Rihanna
- 25/1 Alicia Keys
- 66/1 Cat Power
- 1/3 Frank Ocean
- 9/4 Bruce Springsteen
- 14/1 Gotye
- 25/1 Jack White
- 33/1 Michael Buble
- 1/3 The Black Keys
- 9/4 Fun
- 20/1 The Script
- 20/1 Alabama Shakes
- 25/1 The Killers
- 4/5 Rihanna and Chris Brown to be shown sitting together
- 5/6 Chris Brown to be shown standing to applaud Frank Ocean
- 8/1 Any winner to trip and fall on stage
- 4/1 British Album winner's speech to be cut short
- 4/1 Any winner to suffer a wardrobe malfunction when collecting their award
Adele Special Double
- 1/3 To win a Brit and and an Oscar this year
The BRITs 2013 take place live from the O2 Arena in London on Wednesday night (20th February).
Today's Hot Searches
- mtv vmas 2015 winners list
- new music videos
- celebrity snapchat usernames
- taylor swift wildest dreams music video
- justin bieber what do you mean music video
- sam smith boyfriend
- sexy music videos
- summer songs 2015
- one direction new album
- zayn malik solo album
- little mix uk tour tickets
- new songs september
- new album releases
- viral videos