5 Seconds Of Summer To Debut At Capital Summertime Ball After Joining 2014 Line-Up
'She Looks So Perfect' four-piece 5SOS will perform alongside some of the biggest artists in the world in June.
The Australian four-piece, who scored a huge number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40 with 'She Looks So Perfect', join a whole host of big-name acts for Capital's huge event which takes place at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 21st June.
5 Second Of Summer are one of the freshest acts of the moment thanks to their recent single success, and gave their new single 'Don't Stop' it's first play on Capital earlier this week.
Tickets go on sale this Friday (May 9th) at 8am, and you can buy here online at capitalfm.com or via the Capital ticket line on 0330 33 33 958.
Capital VIPs and Vodafone customers can get their tickets early in our exclusive VIP pre-sale.
Iggy Azalea Raps 'I Like Big Butts' On Capital
Today's Hot Searches
- listen to new rihanna song bitch better have my money
- zayn malik quits one direction
- calvin harris topless
- louis tomlinson girlfriend breakup
- celebrities without make-up
- rihanna new songs
- summer songs 2015
- ed sheeran rudimental bloodstream video
- when is the Summertime Ball
- ed sheeran uk tour
- new songs march
- best pop songs
- sexy music videos
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- "Time To Get Back To The Stage" - Justin Bieber To Headline Friday At Fusion Festival 2015
- Fusion Festival With Vimto: Justin Bieber, The Vamps & McBusted Among 2015 Line-Up
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Jess Glynne & Charli XCX Join Headliners Drake And David Guetta
- Iggy Azalea Explains Decision To Postpone 'Great Escape Tour’ Dates: "I'm A Psychopath"
- Madonna's Hitting The Road! Check Out Her New 'Rebel Heart' UK Tour Dates
- Kelly Clarkson Confirms She's Taking Her Album 'Piece By Piece' On A New World Tour
- The Vamps Reveal New Dates On Their UK Arena Tour For Spring 2015